March: Tuesday 02 March Theory & Monday 08 Practical
Times: (7-10pm both evenings ) –Live Zoom training
Post-graduate Professional Certificate in Maternity & Post Natal Reflexology
This is a post graduate training course; therefore you must have already trained or be currently training in Reflexology. The knowledge can be used by people who wish to learn to apply specific Maternity Reflexology.
“Absolutely loved it, learned so much & Majella was a lovely knowledgeable teacher”- March 2021
Professionally it is an essential post-graduate training qualification and one of Reflexology’s most popular branch of treatments – very, very much in demand.
Reflexology is famous for ‘helping people during pregnancy and for encouraging labour when the time for the body to give birth has arrived. It is also renowned for assisting the birth experience to be less painful, encourages a much faster recovery period for the mother and many parents are grateful for the happy and peaceful infant that has come to join the loving family!
To practice professionally practitioners must hold a recognized qualification in Anatomy & Physiology and a recognized Diploma in Reflexology.
The aim of this course is to train you to the highest standard possible. By the end of this course you will have a confident, detailed and broad knowledge of Maternity Reflexology and how to carry out a complete treatment. You will have confidence and expertise.
“Thanks so much for another wonderful aspect of Reflexology, Majella. Having just completed the Reflexology Diploma with Green Tara College in January this year. It was great to be able to complete a post grad in both Fertility and Maternity Reflexology with Majella. Studying and putting into practice the theory during a Pandemic is very different to what I have ever experienced but Majella has made it all possible. Through online Moodle, Zoom, the great videos online and support she has enabled me to become a Reflexologist. As a Midwife myself , having the knowledge of the antenatal and postnatal period was a complete bonus. Majella went into so much detail with the different ailments, issues and advantages connected with and possibly experienced during pre conceptual period as well as pregnancy . I loved the added holistic methods and the focus on energetic techniques that Majella included from all her years and wealth of experience.” Many thanks Claire MIDWIFE – March 2020
Course Structure (Live Zoom class for March- see top of Page)
The course consists of a one day workshop: 10.00am -6.00pm
Green Tara College Post Graduate Certificate in Maternity & Post Natal Reflexology.
Recognized by the Irish Reflexology Institute, NRRI, AOR. Health Insurance Companies
Other courses will only teach you the practical aspects of Maternity Reflexology. Through Majella’ s experience of over 30 years in this field she has developed, practised and recorded results through working with clients while using the practical aspects and the unique energetic principles that we offer. This is a unique training. Following this training and the application of the taught methods, you will find that your results will be much faster and successful when treating for Maternity based issues.. You will find that you will have a constant stream of clients who recommend you to their friends when they are going through pregnancy.
“This course was fantastic, very informative and even through Zoom it still felt very realistic. Majella is a fabulous teacher and very helpful. I will definitely be doing more courses with Green Tara. This is an excellent course for anyone who wishes to add to their knowledge, very informative and excellent manual and videos to watch.” Frances Murphy Reflexologists March 2021
- In-depth teaching of Pregnancy and its stages thus understanding the Stages of Pregnancy
- Benefits of Reflexology in Pregnancy
- Unstable Pregnancies
- Hormones in Pregnancy & childbirth
- Common Conditions of prenatal and perinatal pregnancy
- Caution for Red Flag Symptoms and when not to treat
- Visual observations of pregnancy on the actual feet, their indications and how to recognize them
- How to Treat with specific Reflexology techniques during each trimester period
- Techniques to promote induction to labour when full term pregnancy is completed
- Relevant Home Care Advise following the treatments
- Contraindications, cautions and common ailments
- Sealing in energy/Grounding energy
- Client Care and professionalism
- Possible client reactions
- Therapist Insurance & Legality / Forms that are necessary for indemnity declaimers
- Unique Energetic techniques in reflexology for Maternity care
COST: €150.00 –
10% discount to Green Tara College graduates, IRIL, NRRI, AOR &FHT members (€135.00 fee)
Majella Fagan, BSc, BA
Majella has spent 25 years as a professional reflexologist and has been serving on the Irish National Professional Reflexology Institute (IRIL) as a committee member and educational officer for many, many years. Majella originally started teaching with the IRIL schools and trained through IRIL. Majella is honoured to be the current Chairperson of the Institute.
Majella has been refining and writing reflexology training for all these joyful years and has trained with many world respected teachers among them being: Beryl Crane, Hanne Marquerdt, Moshe Kruchik Biderman and Inge Dougans.
Majella lectures in Spiritual Holistic Health and the Psychology of Holism alongside Celtic Spirituality. One of her specialties (much in demand) is energetic emotional reflexology.
Majella hosts groups here in Ireland for spiritual holistic work from all over the world. People travel from all over Ireland and UK/Europe due to her unique and grounded teaching, which is first embedded on the physical aspects and then it built upon with the energetic principles of reflexology. Majella is known for the high standard and unique aspects of her training that comes from a wide knowledge that only occurs due to on-going experience and never-ending professional development training.
Majella and our tutors are trained in many holistic therapies and all are ITEC & IRIL approved tutors.
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
Methods of payment
You can pay by any method which you prefer. We will email you a booking receipt which contains the instructions for your choice.
- Card – via the website online (you do not need a Paypal account), we are using paypal as a method but you do not have to have an account you can pay that way by card.
- Telephone – if you are not comfortable paying by card online, we can telephone you and take your card details over the phone or you may phone us directly on 046 9060600. This option is not available for Installment Payments.
- Cash – you may arrange to call to the school to pay in person, it is best to telephone first
- Cheque or postal order: You may post to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, Co. Meath. C15 W8NY. You may wish to register post especially if it is a postal order. Make the payment out to Green Tara College.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.