Dates for Advanced Reflexology 2020
10am – 6pm
To be Announced
This course is open to anybody who holds a recognized Diploma in Reflexology.
It is particularly suited for the following people:
- People who have just graduated from Reflexology training
- People who have taken the refresher Reflexology course
- People who are practicing with the same techniques for years and would like to broaden out their approach
- Reflexologists who have been ‘sensing’ with their intuition more and more different experiences with individual reflexes and not understanding what they mean
- For CPD training
- Balance treatment –We all learn the classical Ingham Reflexology of treating one foot at a time . Learn how to treat both feet at the same time bringing balance to the systems of the body. This avoids overworking one foot and underworking the second foot. Many Reflexologists find that they spend much long on one foot than the other. This is not good practice and can lead to imbalance for the client
- System by System Reflexology
Learn to work the feet by systems while still covering all the reflexes and all of the foot – this is a much more modern and balanced technique
- Energetic principles
Learn some of the energetic principles such as Chakra balancing on the feet
Tuning into each organ individually. Clearing and filling energy through reflexology
- Advanced foot reading and its meaning
- Balance the endocrine system
- Balance the relationship between the systems –‘Linking’
- Overworking a reflex, overworking one foot and the dangers
Learn the principles of working on reflexes and when to have gentle touch reflexology and when to have strong touch reflexology
- Warm ups
Learn extra foot and lower leg warm ups
- Reviewing your sequence
Reviewing and updating the sequence – the order you treat in . How to adapt your sequence for specific conditions
- Energy management
Learning to manage your energy at the end of the feet and your clients
- Therapist Self-Care
Techniques and tools for your self-care
- Treating specific conditions
A very clear and detailed manual of working the common conditions along with suitable after care advise. We actually explain why you would work a particular reflex for a specific condition.
- Advanced practical working of reflexes
- The spine is vitally important, learn advanced unique techniques to work the spine and the central nervous system
- Working constipation – Unique methods to move and clear
- The head – extra ways of clearing and working
- Sinus and teeth, ENT – new techniques
- Fantastic techniques for back & sciatica
Each body system and their common conditions will be looked at For example: IBS, Migraine, Back & neck pain, depression, exhaustion, lung issues, colds & flus, oedema, skin problems, eye & ear issues (e.g. vertigo etc.), broken bones & muscle issues, menopause, heart issues, – all systems covered)
Majella will lead you to tuning in and refining your work
The course is €150.00 including a professional advanced Reflexology certificate, in-depth course manual and outstanding professional reflexology charts. We also offer on-going advice once you have trained with us as you need.
To book, a minimum deposit of €50.00 is required
Dates for Advanced Reflexology 2020
10am – 6pm
To be Announced
Professional Qualification Certificate:
We will need a copy of your diploma in Reflexology and a copy of photo identification (we can copy your driving licence on the day) for verification.
Arrival Time on First Day:
Registration will be at 9.45 and we hope to start as close to 10am as possible as there is a lot of great content in the course to get through. The college will open from 9.30am. If you arrive in town earlier ‘The Gate’ restaurant on the main street is open at 8am as is McDonalds’ all very close. Please allow for parking, school traffic and winter weather when travelling.
Lunch & Breaks:
Tea, Coffee, Herbal Tea & biscuits are provided. There are a wide range of cafes and supermarkets in Navan suitable for all tastes or you are welcome to bring along a packed lunch and there is a centra nearby who make sandwiches starting at €2.00. Lunch will be one hour.
One large bath sheet towel and three hand towels, Antibacterial hand gel and foot wipes, waterproof plasters, short nails.
Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring slippers for indoors and you will be receiving and giving a full treatment. Rooms are warm and comfortable.
Certificates will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
for any further assistance. If you require any further information or would like to come in and meet please do not hesitate to get in contact,
Majella Fagan, BSc, BA
Majella has spent 25 years as a professional reflexologist and has been serving on the Irish National Professional Reflexology Institute (IRIL) as a committee member and educational officer for many, many years. Majella originally started teaching with the IRIL schools and trained through IRIL. Majella is honoured to be the current Chairperson of the Institute.
Majella has been refining and writing reflexology training for all these joyful years and has trained with many world respected teachers among them being: Beryl Crane, Hanne Marquerdt, Moshe Kruchik Biderman and Inge Dougans.
Majella lectures in Spiritual Holistic Health and the Psychology of Holism alongside Celtic Spirituality. One of her specialties (much in demand) is energetic emotional reflexology.
Majella hosts groups here in Ireland for spiritual holistic work from all over the world. People travel from all over Ireland and UK/Europe due to her unique and grounded teaching, which is first embedded on the physical aspects and then it built upon with the energetic principles of reflexology. Majella is known for the high standard and unique aspects of her training that comes from a wide knowledge that only occurs due to on-going experience and never-ending professional development training.
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
You can then select your method of payment.
Methods of payment
- Paypal – you do not need a Paypal account.
- Telephone – Debit or Credit Card. You will need to phone 046 90 60 600 with your card. We will take payment over the phone.
- Bank Transfer – If you select this option, the system will email our bank details to you. Please use your order number as the reference so we know you’ve paid. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
- Cheque – Please post a cheque to Green Tara College, Tara House, 1 Preston Place, 38 Trimgate Street, Navan, County Meath, Ireland. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.