Dates for Traditional Reiki Second Level, 2020
February: Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 February
Times: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Course Fee: €250.00 Deposit: €50.00
Dates for Traditional Reiki Second Level, 2020February: Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 February Times: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm Course Fee: €250.00 Deposit: €50.00
Second Level Reiki Training
Open to all who have completed First Level with any teacher or any tradition welcome
• Review of First Level Reiki
• Sharing of experiences of Attunement/initiations and questions arising
• Two powerful Second Level Reiki Initiations
• Teaching and practice of Reiki hand position for self-healing chair treatment, and lying on a plinth while using the symbols
• Each student to practice giving and receiving Reiki incorporating the use of the symbols
• Sharing of feedback since First Level Initiation and the experience of using Reiki on self and family and friends
• Introduction to Reiki Symbols
• Teaching the Reiki symbols and practice of them physically
• Explanation and practice of distant Reiki Healing and distant treatments
• Opportunities for students to share workshop experience
• Explanation of Attunement/initiation process
• Room cleansing & blessing
• Brief introduction to the Third Levels of Reiki
• Teaching the importance of personal energy management, protection, self-care and well being while giving and receiving Reiki
• The spiritual concepts and philosophy of Reiki
• Meeting your Reiki guide/spiritual helper
• Correct breathing and postures
Follow up provided
- Clothing: Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring slippers and warm socks.
- Bring along: Slippers/ warm socks, pen, small bottle of antibacterial hand gel, bottled drinking water if preferred – we have filtered cool water available for you.
- Refreshments: There is plenty of tea, herbal tea and coffee available at the College.
- Mobile Telephones: Please note that mobile telephones will be on silent during the workshop – and during certain phases they will be switched off or put into our therapy room. (Phones may be checked at regular intervals.)
- Lunch: There are a wide range of cafes/supermarkets in Navan suitable for all tastes – or you are welcome to bring along a lunch. (The lunch break is one hour.)
- Course Facilitator: Majella Fagan – Traditional Usui Reiki Master Teacher.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact if we can be of any further assistance and I will have my phone on the day of the course in case you get a little lost.
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
You can then select your method of payment.
Methods of payment
- Paypal – you do not need a Paypal account.
- Telephone – Debit or Credit Card. You will need to phone 046 90 60 600 with your card. We will take payment over the phone.
- Bank Transfer – If you select this option, the system will email our bank details to you. Please use your order number as the reference so we know you’ve paid. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
- Cheque – Please post a cheque to Green Tara College, Tara House, 1 Preston Place, 38 Trimgate Street, Navan, County Meath, Ireland. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.
A follow-up class is provided.
We offer three levels of Reiki training, which must be taken in order.
Each level is a prerequisite for the next level.