September: Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 (9am-6.00pm) or
October: Sunday 16th & Monday 24th (9am-6:00pm)
February : Saturday 18 & Sunday 19 (9am-6.00pm) 2023
“Reiki 2 was an Amazing course, perfect balance of information and practice. Majella is a fantastic teacher and so in tune with each student. She created a wonderful space for us all to feel safe and supported in and ensured that each of us were equipped to practice this beautiful new skill. The passion for Reiki, compassion towards each person and deep knowledge that Majella demonstrated throughout the course combined to make this an incredibly special experience that I will not forget. In addition, the training content and post course supports enable each person to continue on their journey with Reiki in a supported way, in the way that’s right for them going forward. Would highly recommend! ” Charlotte O’B. February 2021
February: Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th 2023 (9am-6.00)pm
Second Level Reiki Training
Open to all who have completed First Level with any teacher or any tradition welcome
• Review of First Level Reiki
• Sharing of experiences of Attunement/initiations and questions arising
• Two powerful Second Level Traditional Reiki Initiations
• Teaching and practice of Reiki hand position for self-healing chair treatment, and lying on a plinth while using the symbols
• Each student to practice giving and receiving Reiki incorporating the use of the symbols
• Sharing of feedback since First Level Initiation and the experience of using Reiki on self and family and friends
• Introduction to Reiki Symbols
• Teaching the Reiki symbols and practice of them physically
• Explanation and practice of distant Reiki Healing and distant treatments (to include short distance reiki for a goals, distant reiki for past event healing, distant reiki for future event/situation, world reiki healing, earth healing, global healing, sending reiki to passed over souls, distant reiki for relationships, the distant reiki pyramid, reiki for manifestation, reiki for gratitude, reiki to make a difference in the world, group global reiki, self distant reiki ttreatments)
Professional full distant reiki treatment: How to manage and deliver a full distant reiki treatment to a client – actutal practice of this. How to record treatments.
• Opportunities for students to share workshop experience
• Explanation of Attunement/initiation process
• Room cleansing & blessing
• Brief introduction to the Third Levels of Reiki
• Teaching the importance of personal energy management, protection, self-care and well being while giving and receiving Reiki
• The spiritual concepts and philosophy of Reiki
• Meeting your Reiki guide/spiritual helper
• Correct breathing and postures
- Clothing: Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring slippers and warm socks.
- Bring along: Slippers/ warm socks, pen, small bottle of antibacterial hand gel, bottled drinking water if preferred – we have filtered cool water available for you.
- Refreshments: There is plenty of tea, herbal tea and coffee available at the College.
- Mobile Telephones: Please note that mobile telephones will be on silent during the workshop – and during certain phases they will be switched off or put into our therapy room. (Phones may be checked at regular intervals.)
- Lunch: There are a wide range of cafes/supermarkets in Navan suitable for all tastes – or you are welcome to bring along a lunch. (The lunch break is one hour.)
- Course Facilitator: Majella Fagan – Traditional Usui Reiki Master Teacher.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact if we can be of any further assistance and I will have my phone on the day of the course in case you get a little lost.
How do I book a place?
Methods of payment
- Card – via the website.
- Paypal – if you have a Paypal account. Paypal will also let you make a card payment without a Paypal account.
- Google Pay – if you are currently logged into your Google or Gmail account, this option will be offered to you.
- Apple Pay – if you have an Apple account, this option will be offered to you. A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
CurrencyYou can pay in dollars, Euros or pounds. The website will automatically convert prices into your local currency. You can also change currency with the button on the bottom left of the webpage.
Create an AccountYou have the option to create an account with us. This will save you from putting in all your details the next time you book a course.
Remember your card detailsIf you create an account, you can get the system to remember your card details for next time. We do not hold your card details. They are held by the card processing company (Stripe). The system cannot hold your card details unless you create an account.
Don’t want to pay online?If you are uncomfortable paying online, you can phone the office (046 90 60 600) and they will make the booking for you and take your card details over the phone.
A follow-up class is provided.
We offer three levels of Reiki training, which must be taken in order.
Each level is a prerequisite for the next level.