Third Level Reiki Training Course
Reiki 3 for personal use
For personal use only (including friends & family) for professional use with clients, see Reiki Master Practitioner
Open to all who have completed Second Level within any tradition or with any teacher – you are very welcome
• Attunement to Master Symbols
• Teaching of the Master Symbols and uses
• Practice of Reiki using the Symbols
• Review of First and Second Level
• Opportunities to share workshop experience
• Further understanding of the Holistic Approach
• Further study of the body’s energetic systems
• Further review of the philosophies of Reiki
• Advanced meditation techniques
• Advanced breath techniques and posture
• Working with the kundalini and advanced techniques
Three follow-up evenings at the Reiki Circle.
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
You can then select your method of payment.
Methods of payment
- Paypal – you do not need a Paypal account.
- Telephone – Debit or Credit Card. You will need to phone 046 90 60 600 with your card. We will take payment over the phone.
- Bank Transfer – If you select this option, the system will email our bank details to you. Please use your order number as the reference so we know you’ve paid. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
- Cheque – Please post a cheque to Green Tara College, Tara House, 1 Preston Place, 38 Trimgate Street, Navan, County Meath, Ireland. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.
We offer three levels of Reiki training, which must be taken in order.
Each level is a prerequisite for the next one.