Dates: October: Wednesday 11 & 18 in school -10.00am-5.30pm (inhouse)-fully booked next course in the spring
For Qualified Reflexologists
Bringing you to the confident level to begin your treatments again.
This course is open to everybody who hold a recognized Diploma in Reflexology. It does not matter how long it has been since you last practiced Reflexology. We will go over all the foundations in class. We have access to online videos of the techniques and routines. We work to meet your individual needs. Some people will remember a lot more who may have practiced recently and for others it may have been a long time. We want to build your confidence and also bring you up to date with all the legal requirements that are needed.
We offer the foundation class in refresher which is a foundation in Reflexology and revisits the classical training you will have learned.
We highly recommend a second class in Advanced Reflexology where we teach you so much more. You can choose whichever option works for you. The days are usually in succession.
A One or Double Certificate Course (Refresher Reflexology – add Advanced Reflexology also)
- Reflexology techniques ( The classic Eunice Ingham Thumb Walking & the Swiss Precision technique)
- How to apply gentle touch and deep touch reflexology as appropriate
- How to treat common conditions with Reflexology
- Review of ‘Reading the Feet’/Visual Observations and its importance
- Classical Reflexology warm ups and cool downs with massage movements
- Contraindications, Cautions
- Client Care & considerations,
- Current up to Date Legality (Insurance, Health & Safety, legality etc).
- Professional Associations.
- Your own well being and practice – Therapist Care and self management
- The course will cover practical and theory.
- Practical – reviewing holds, reviewing reflexology techniques, review ways of performing reflexology, clarification of reflexology reflex locations.
- We cover all the reflexes (and some extra ones you may not be aware of)
- We also aim to help meet your particular requirements and questions on an individual basis as much as possible on the day – bring all questions and queries.
- Certificate in Refresher Reflexology – Certificate One-
- Certificate in Advanced Reflexology – Certificate Two – to bring your reflexology onto the next level if you choose
€295.00 for Refresher Reflexology €150.00 for advanced Reflexology or €395.00 for the Refresher and Advanced courses combined
Other Post-Graduate Reflexology Courses
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
Methods of payment
- Card – via the website.
- Paypal – if you have a Paypal account. Paypal will also let you make a card payment without a Paypal account.
- Google Pay – if you are currently logged into your Google or Gmail account, this option will be offered to you.
- Apple Pay – if you have an Apple account, this option will be offered to you.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
You can pay in dollars, Euros or pounds. The website will automatically convert prices into your local currency. You can also change currency with the button on the bottom left of the webpage.
Create an Account
You have the option to create an account with us. This will save you from putting in all your details the next time you book a course.
Remember your card details
If you create an account, you can get the system to remember your card details for next time. We do not hold your card details. They are held by the card processing company (Stripe). The system cannot hold your card details unless you create an account.
Don’t want to pay online?
If you are uncomfortable paying online, you can phone the office (046 90 60 600) and they will make the booking for you and take your card details over the phone.