For Qualified Reflexologists
Bringing you to the confident level to begin your treatments again.
This course is open to everybody who hold a recognized Diploma in Reflexology. It does not matter how long it has been since you last practised Reflexology. We will go over all the foundations in class. We have access to online videos of the techniques and routines. We work to meet your individual needs. Some people will remember a lot more who may have practised recently and for others it may have been a long time. We want to build your confidence and also bring you up to date with all the legal requirements that are needed.
We offer a one day refresher which is a foundation in Reflexology and revisits the classical training you will have learned. We offer a second day in Advanced Reflexology where we teach you so much more. You can choose whichever option works for you. The days are usually in succession.
A 1 or 2-day course.
- Reflexology techniques ( The classic Eunice Ingham Thumb Walking & the Swiss Precision technique)
- How to apply gentle touch and deep touch reflexology as appropriate
- How to treat common conditions with Reflexology
- Review of ‘Reading the Feet’/Visual Observations and its importance
- Classical Reflexology warm ups and cool downs with massage movements
- Contraindications, Cautions
- Client Care & considerations,
- Current up to Date Legality (Insurance, Health & Safety, legality etc).
- Professional Associations.
- Your own well being and practice – Therapist Care and self management
- The course will cover practical and theory.
- Practical – reviewing holds, reviewing reflexology techniques, review ways of performing reflexology, clarification of reflexology reflex locations.
- We cover all the reflexes (and some extra ones you may not be aware of)
- We also aim to help meet your particular requirements and questions on an individual basis as much as possible on the day – bring all questions and queries.
- Certificate in Refresher Reflexology – Day One
- Certificate in Advanced Reflexology – Day Two
€150.00 per day or €250.00 for two days
Dates for Refresher Reflexology 2021
LIVE Zoom Training
10am – 6pm
Other Post-Graduate Reflexology Courses
Mary Fox is an ITEC approved lecturer. She works full time with special needs clients and has her own training room in center. Mary’s work with ID client’s has been for many years and she is very experienced and effective in her treatments. Mary is an extremely advanced and knowledgeable reflexologist. We are delighted to have her first hand expertise and extensive first-hand knowledge.
Majella Fagan, BSc, BA
Majella has spent 25 years as a professional reflexologist and has been serving on the Irish National Professional Reflexology Institute (IRIL) as a committee member and educational officer for many, many years. Majella originally started teaching with the IRIL schools and trained through IRIL. Majella is honoured to be the current Chairperson of the Institute.
Majella has been refining and writing reflexology training for all these joyful years and has trained with many world respected teachers among them being: Beryl Crane, Hanne Marquerdt, Moshe Kruchik Biderman and Inge Dougans.
Majella lectures in Spiritual Holistic Health and the Psychology of Holism alongside Celtic Spirituality. One of her specialties (much in demand) is energetic emotional reflexology.
Majella hosts groups here in Ireland for spiritual holistic work from all over the world. People travel from all over Ireland and UK/Europe due to her unique and grounded teaching, which is first embedded on the physical aspects and then it built upon with the energetic principles of reflexology. Majella is known for the high standard and unique aspects of her training that comes from a wide knowledge that only occurs due to on-going experience and never-ending professional development training.
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
Methods of payment
You can pay by any method which you prefer. We will email you a booking receipt which contains the instructions for your choice.
- Card – via the website online (you do not need a Paypal account), we are using paypal as a method but you do not have to have an account you can pay that way by card.
- Telephone – if you are not comfortable paying by card online, we can telephone you and take your card details over the phone or you may phone us directly on 046 9060600. This option is not available for Installment Payments.
- Cash – you may arrange to call to the school to pay in person, it is best to telephone first
- Cheque or postal order: You may post to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, Co. Meath. C15 W8NY. You may wish to register post especially if it is a postal order. Make the payment out to Green Tara College.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.