Zoom LIVE Training Classes – experience the enchanting world of Aromatherapy
Special Covid 19 Offer –
normally €745.00 now only €595.00 !
At Green Tara College we teach you how to use Aromatherapy essential oils in an in-depth method. Aromatherapy can be used for many ailments, for deep healing and relaxation. We teach from a spiritual perspective and work with students to develop the ‘extra sensory’ skills of tuning into a client’s energy field. We will teach you to bring to your client the treatment they truly need.
Some of the classes will be a blend of practical and theory via Zoom to experience and learn the application of Aromatherapy.
This is a post graduate Professional Diploma
People with previous recognized qualifications in Massage, Reflexology , ITEC Reiki, can gain insurance to practice with this post graduate Diploma & CPD.
We also offer in a separate course, the ITEC Certificate in Aromatherapy Massage, which teaches you to combine aromatherapy with massage and awards you an ITEC qualification which is excellent for people new to the holistic field of health.
We further offer in a second alternative in ITEC Certificate in Pre-Blended Aromatherapy oils, which teaches you to combine pre-blended aromatherapy oils with massage and awards you an ITEC qualification which is less involved that the full Diploma but is a valid ITEC qualification (4 treatments in total for case studies)
Taking the Diploma for your own interests with no previous experience:
You are most welcome to join ,
If you wish to take it for your own learning you can do so and are most welcome. The course is aimed at the complete beginner. However in order to practice professionally and gain professional recognition and insurance, you must study anatomy, business and Covid qualifications. We can take you through all this at your own pace. (see the ITEC diploma in Aromatherapy pre-blended oils and the full Diploma in Aromatherapy & Aromatherapy massage)
Green Tara Diploma in the Theory & Application of Essential Oils.
This training is eligible for CPD points with the various professional associations.
This course is recognized by insurance companies.
- History of Aromatherapy
- Study of 42 Pure Essential oils to include: properties of each oil
- Source and extraction of each oil/Chemical Composition of each oil
- Blending of oils – creating oils for specific conditions
- Contraindications and considerations in the use of Aromatherapy
- Benefits of each oil and blended oils
- Common ailments and contraindications and how to treat with Essential Oils
- Client Care regarding Aromatherapy
- Learning the various carrier oils
- Suitable & appropriate After care advise
- Treating common health conditions with Aromatherapy
- Safely blending and using essential oils & carrier oils
- Possible Reactions of Aromatherapy Treatments
- Suitable aftercare advise when using Aromatherapy for clients
- Other methods of using Essential Oils – oil burners, baths, candles, smell etc.
- Meditation at each class to connect you with the spiritual energy of the oils
- Working energetically & intuitively with essential oils
- Various ways of applying the essential oils through other therapies
We supply the following charts for you: blending sheet forms, Essential Oil task sheets, blending sheet form.
Dates for Aromatherapy Application of Essential Oils- Via Zoom
10.00am – 6.00pm- July 21 – December 2021- booking now
- July : 04 (Sunday)
- August: 15 (Sunday)
- September: 12 (Sunday)
- October: 03 (Sunday)
- November: 07 (Sunday)
- November: 28 (Saturday)
- December: 11 (Saturday)- practical application class with lovely foot & lower leg massage and hand & arm massage (inhouse or zoom)
February – July 2021- current course booked out
- February: 28 (Sunday)
- March: 28 (Sunday)
- April: 25 (Sunday)
- May: 23 (Sunday)
- June: 20 (Sunday)
- July: 11 (Sunday)
- July: 25 (Sunday) – practical application class with lovely foot & lower leg massage and hand & arm massage (inhouse or zoom)
Energy Management Therapist & Client Care – optional extra Free course
September 2020: Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 (9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
- There are no case studies with this training.
- There are some on-going assignments during the course necessary for course completion and to assimilate your working knowledge.
- You will be applying the practice on clients at home
The following is further training that you could progress onto:
- Natural Product Making (making your own natural products)
- Natural skin cream making (make and market your own skin products)
- ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy & Massage post graduate Certificate
- Aromatherapy massage – post graduate Certificate- – learn to offer a full body Aromatherapy massage.
Normally €745.00 – Special offer of €595.00 when paid in full when booking, also to Green Tara Diploma graduates and therapists who have taken any CPD with us €595.00. Special offer applies to therapists who are members of recognized associations.
Installments: €350.00 deposit, €295.00 month two
Book this course
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
Methods of payment
You can pay by any method which you prefer. We will email you a booking receipt which contains the instructions for your choice.
- Card – via the website online (you do not need a Paypal account), we are using paypal as a method but you do not have to have an account you can pay that way by card.
- Telephone – if you are not comfortable paying by card online, we can telephone you and take your card details over the phone or you may phone us directly on 046 9060600. This option is not available for Installment Payments.
- Cash – you may arrange to call to the school to pay in person, it is best to telephone first
- Cheque or postal order: You may post to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, Co. Meath. C15 W8NY. You may wish to register post especially if it is a postal order. Make the payment out to Green Tara College.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
2 blending beakers
Stirrers (these can be obtained from Mc Donald’s, wooden stirrers)
We will be covering 42 essential oils & some more (see end of page)
You will be required to have essential oils for each class. We recommend you obtain these in advance of the class each month or at the start of class. The essential oils are broken down between the lectures. You will need to have the oils on the list for each lecture. Blending will commence at first lecture. You are welcome to use any oils you already have, they do not need to be from the one supplier.
The same applies for the carrier oils. You will require to have the oils on the list for each lecture. Blending will commence at first lecture.
30ml blue glass or amber glass bottles x 20
5ml blue glass or amber glass bottles x 20
These can be obtained from an Irish Company called Bomar. They are based in Wicklow – www. bomar.ie. Bomar stock a wide range of aromatherapy equipment, essential oils, carrier oils and natural product making equipment. They also have student packs available.
Also – source at next to nature – Navan- they will give a discount to GTC students
Address Labels – These are required for writing up blends and labelling your oils.
- Louise Tucker Aromatherapy book (available on Amazon) Introductory Guide to Aromatherapy (lavender shade cover)
- Note pad, pens, hard-back notebook for recording your blends/ideas/notes on aromatherapy
- Folder for blending sheets.
Aroma class oils we will use per class
Essential oils: Lavandin, lavender, lavender spike, Lemon, clary sage
Carrier oils: Almond, Coconut
- Lecture 2
Essential oils: Rosemary, Ylang, Ylang, Eucalyptus Globulus, Geranium, Chamomile Roman, Tea Tree
Carrier oils: Jojoba, Peach Kernel, Grapeseed
- Lecture 3
Essential oils: Marjoram, Grapefruit, Neroli, Sandalwood, Rosa Damascena, Rosa Centifolia, Lemongrass
Carrier oils: Sunflower, Avocado, Wheatgerm
- Lecture 4
Essential oils: Basil, Benzoin, Cedarwood, Chamomile German, Cypress, Frankincense, Ginger Orange sweet, Orange bitter
Carrier oils: Carriers: Apricot kernel, Castor oil, Hazelnut, Macadamia, Linseed, Olive oil, Peanut oil, Sesame Seed, Evening Primrose, Walnut oil, Soya oil
- Lecture 5
Essential oils: Bergamot, Eucalyptus Citriodora, Eucalyptus Dives, Eucalyptus Smithii, Jasmine, Juniper, Mandarin, Myrrh, Patchouli, Black pepper, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Thyme, Vetiver
The rest will be advised as we progress along
List of essential oils class 2021
|Cedarwood atlas||Chamomile german||Chamomile roman|
|Eucalyptus Globulus||Eucalyptus citriodora||Eucalyptus dives|
|Lavandin||Lavender True||Lavender spike|
|Neroli||Orange (sweet)||Orange (bitter)|
List of Carrier Oils Class 2021