At Green Tara College we teach you how to use Aromatherapy essential oils in an in-depth method. Aromatherapy can be used for many ailments, for deep healing and relaxation. We teach from a spiritual perspective and work with students to develop the ‘extra sensory’ skills of tuning into a client’s energy field. We will teach you to bring to your client the treatment they truly need.
Some of the classes will be a blend of practical and theory to experience and learn the application of Aromatherapy.
No previous training or experience required. We also offer in a separate course, the ITEC Certificate in Aromatherapy Massage, which teaches you to combine aromatherapy with massage.
Green Tara Diploma in the Theory & Application of Essential Oils.
This training is eligible for CPD points with the various professional associations.
- History of Aromatherapy
- Study of 42 Pure Essential oils to include: properties of each oil
- Source and extraction of each oil/Chemical Composition of each oil
- Blending of oils – creating oils for specific conditions
- Contraindications and considerations in the use of Aromatherapy
- Benefits of each oil and blended oils
- Common ailments and contraindications and how to treat with Essential Oils
- Client Care regarding Aromatherapy
- Learning the various carrier oils
- Suitable & appropriate After care advise
- Treating common health conditions with Aromatherapy
- Safely blending and using essential oils & carrier oils
- Possible Reactions of Aromatherapy Treatments
- Suitable aftercare advise when using Aromatherapy for clients
- Other methods of using Essential Oils – oil burners, baths, candles, smell etc.
- Meditation at each class to connect you with the spiritual energy of the oils
- Working energetically & intuitively with essential oils
- Various ways of applying the essential oils through other therapies
We supply the following charts for you: blending sheet forms, Essential Oil task sheets, blending sheet form.
- There are no case studies with this training.
- A multiple choice examination will be taken at the end of the training.
- There are some on-going assignments during the course.
- You will be applying the practice on clients at home
The following is further training that you could progress onto:
- Natural Product Making (making your own natural products)
- Natural skin cream making (make and market your own skin products)
- ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy & Massage post graduate Certificate
- Aromatherapy massage – post graduate Certificate- – learn to offer a full body Aromatherapy massage.
Normally €745.00 – Special offer of €595.00 for January bookings, to Green Tara Diploma graduates and therapists who have taken any CPD with us €595.00. Special offer applies to therapists who are members of recognized associations.
Book this course
Dates for Aromatherapy Theory only 2020
9.30am – 5.30pm
February: Sunday 23
March: Sunday 15
April: Sunday 19
May: Sunday 10
June: Sunday 07
July: Sunday 12
Energy Management Therapist & Client Care – optional extra course
January 2020: Sunday 11 & Sunday 12 (9.00am-6.00pm)
September 2020: Sunday 26 & Sunday 27 (9.00am – 6.00pm)
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
You can then select your method of payment.
Methods of payment
- Paypal – you do not need a Paypal account.
- Telephone – Debit or Credit Card. You will need to phone 046 90 60 600 with your card. We will take payment over the phone.
- Bank Transfer – If you select this option, the system will email our bank details to you. Please use your order number as the reference so we know you’ve paid. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
- Cheque – Please post a cheque to Green Tara College, Tara House, 1 Preston Place, 38 Trimgate Street, Navan, County Meath, Ireland. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.