This course is open to all who wish to gain a qualification in energy management and who desire to learn about energy management and self well-being.
Dates for Energy Management 2021
September: Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 (live via zoom)
Times: 9.00 am – 6.30 pm
The full course fee is reduced to special offer of €150.00 (normally €250.00)
you can register below by booking a deposit
• What is energy and understanding energy
• Correct breathing, breath and energy
• Why we need protection
• Techniques for protection
• Techniques to increase the therapist’s energy and energy ability
• The mind and energy
• Room clearance
• Room blessing
• House clearance
• House blessing
• Helping the clients to heal through energy
• Increasing the effect of the treatment incorporating subtle energy techniques
• Working with guides and angels for protection
• Attracting all that is good and beautiful
• Techniques for dealing with negative and psychic attack
• Manifesting with energy
• Creating a safe energetic space to work in
• Dealing with ‘heavy energy’ clients
• Grounding in your everyday life
• Grounding during your treatment
• Protecting the client
• Grounding the client
• Bringing healing to the client
Thank you for allowing me to learn so much, experience amazing things and share the space with all of you beautiful people – Aga (17-1-20)
Green Tara Certification in Energy Management
Majella Fagan, BA (Drama), BSc (Psychology)
Majella is the founder of Green Tara College and Holistic Therapy Centre. Majella is a long-established and well-known teacher within the Holistic field. She has worked with energy healing for over 17 years and is trained in various branches of Shamanism (Core training for 3 years), Celtic and Inca traditions (6 years), Four Winds Certified, South American and Native American traditions. Majella has been teaching and facilitating Shamanism and ceremonies for over 11 years and is dedicated to this work.
Personal witness – Majella Fagan:
“I had studied many therapies and been in personal healing for many years. Having taken the core shamanic training twice and working with it for many years I was thirsting for something more in depth and felt I needed to know more. I didn’t feel the working techniques were adequate enough for the growing needs of the work. When I took the six years of shamanic training with initiations from the Q’ero and the training in further shamanic techniques with Alberto Villoldo and The Four Winds, I found what I had been looking for. This is the most phenomenal work I have ever done and it brought to me deep, deep healing where at a crucial time in my life I finally cleared the heaviness of past issues and moved forward into a life of peace and higher destiny, here I learned to ‘dream my world into being.’ I can only say from my heart that I urge you if it feels right or you feel drawn to it to take this training. Alongside teaching Holistic Therapies, my main work is with Reiki and shamanism. I started with traditional Reiki and have found that the combination of the two traditions is a wealth of amazement and have found that the shamanic work brought me into deeper techniques and much more grounding. There is a wealth of joy, freedom and humility in walking this path which helps give us grace to aim to be a better person. In times of crisis it is my spiritual training and practice that has kept me together. Please feel free to give me a call or if you’d like to meet up and chat about it I’d be delighted.”
This course is free to all attending any ITEC training course with us, and for any attending our Tarot training, and there is no need for ITEC or Tarot students to book this course.
Booking – How do I book a place?
In order to book a place click the REGISTER button. This will add the course to your shopping cart. From there you can fill in your details and tell us how you would like to pay.
Methods of payment
You can pay by any method which you prefer. We will email you a booking receipt which contains the instructions for your choice.
- Card – via the website online (you do not need a Paypal account), we are using paypal as a method but you do not have to have an account you can pay that way by card.
- Telephone – if you are not comfortable paying by card online, we can telephone you and take your card details over the phone or you may phone us directly on 046 9060600. This option is not available for Installment Payments.
- Cash – you may arrange to call to the school to pay in person, it is best to telephone first
- Cheque or postal order: You may post to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, Co. Meath. C15 W8NY. You may wish to register post especially if it is a postal order. Make the payment out to Green Tara College.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.