Open to all July: Saturday 04 & Sunday 05
Dates for Reiki 1, 2020
9:30 am – 6:30 pm €250.00 – deposit €50.00
( places available)
July: Saturday 04 & Sunday 05
- Definition of Reiki
- How Reiki actually works
- The benefits of Reiki
- History of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- Explanation of Attunement/initiation process
- Four First-Level powerful attunements
- Correct breathing and posture
- Sharing of experiences of Attunement/initiations and questions arising
- Teaching and practice of Reiki hand position for self-healing, chair treatment, and lying on a plinth
- Each student will practice giving and receiving Reiki
- Explanation of the energetic systems of the body – including the aura, chakras, endocrine systems
- Opportunities for students to share workshop experience
- The possible effects during and after a Reiki treatment
- Brief introduction to the various levels of Reiki
- Teaching the importance of personal energy management, protection, self-care and well-being while giving and receiving Reiki
- The spiritual concepts and philosophy of Reiki
- Working with guides and angels
The First Level Reiki One:
- Course Facilitator: Majella Fagan – Traditional Usui Reiki Master Teacher.
- Course Fee: See payment methods below.
- Payments: We take credit card and also payments directly into the bank.
- Balance Due: All fees must be paid in cash the week before the start of the workshop, thank you. Please note that due to the large number of bounced checks in the current financial climate being received by the college, payment must be in cash, postal order or direct in bank.
- Clothing: Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring slippers and warm socks.
- Bring Along: Slippers/warm socks, pen, small bottle of antibacterial hand gel, bottled drinking water – if preferred we have filtered cool water available for you.
- Refreshments: There is plenty of tea, herbal tea and coffee available at the College.
- Mobile Telephones: Please note that mobile telephones will be on ‘silent’ during the workshop, and during certain phases of the workshop they will be switched off or put into our therapy room. (Phones can be checked at regular intervals.)
- Lunch: There are a wide range of cafes/supermarkets in Navan suitable for all tastes or you are welcome to bring along a lunch. (The lunch break is one hour.)
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
You can then select your method of payment.
Methods of payment
- Paypal – you do not need a Paypal account.
- Telephone – Debit or Credit Card. You will need to phone 046 90 60 600 with your card. We will take payment over the phone.
- Bank Transfer – If you select this option, the system will email our bank details to you. Please use your order number as the reference so we know you’ve paid. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
- Cheque – Please post a cheque to Green Tara College, Tara House, 1 Preston Place, 38 Trimgate Street, Navan, County Meath, Ireland. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.
A Follow up class is provided.
Majella Fagan Traditional Reiki Grand Master Teacher of 20 years
Bsc Hon’s (Psychology), BA (Drama), Traditional Usui Reiki Grand Master
Majella is your dedicated Reiki teacher and has been working with Reiki for over twenty years, and is an inspiring and dedicated teacher in the field of Reiki. Majella is committed to teaching Reiki ethically with you, the learner. She will take this gentle beautiful journey with you, guiding and encouraging you along the way.
Majella is one of the first people in the country to bring the Reiki training to deeper professional levels – in the quality of the teaching, in the hours of training, in the spiritual perspective, and in the case study practice – and she has been teaching the Reiki Practitioner standards for many years that are only now being brought in by current associations and federations. She has been training students and working with clients on a full-time basis in Reiki for over twenty years and is extremely experienced.
Reiki is taught here from its original spiritual traditions. It is one of Majella’s main spiritual practices.
Qualifications relevant to Reiki:
For Majella the most important qualification to teach Reiki is a deep, deep love and respect and daily practice of Reiki. which she has been following for twenty years. (‘It is one of the greatest gifts I have given myself and has blessed my life in every way possible.’)
Qualifications: Traditional Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher Practitioner, Seichem Reiki Master Teacher Practitioner, Sekhem Reiki Practitioner, Tai-Chi/ Chi-Gung, Kinesiology. NUI Maynooth Certificate in Counselling skills and Certificate in Teaching Adult Education. City & Guilds & ITEC Lecturing Diplomas and recognised teacher by the Irish Government.
Majella holds a Bsc Honours in Psychology studying Psychology Overview, Child Development, Biology & The Brain and Cognitive Psychology, Social Psychology, Human Developmental Psychology. Majella holds and teaches qualifications in many holistic therapies such as Reflexology, Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Crystal Healing, Shamanic Healing, Ear Candling.
Majella lectures in Adult Education and is an experienced teacher who has lectured at O’Fiaich Institute of Further Education for ten years to PLC students, and currently examines the programmes she developed and certifies the Certificates in Indian Head Massage and Reiki Level One, Level Two and Level Three Practitioners at O’Fiaich. Majella teaches FETAC Level 6 Child Psychology, FETAC Level 6 Child Development, FETAC Level 5 Developmental Human Psychology. She also holds the Diana Cooper teaching Angels qualification.
We offer three levels of Reiki training, which must be taken in order. Each level is a prerequisite for the next one.