- Support: This course is supported with free video recordings of the techniques which you will have access too, including an extensive manual and you will have access to the Moodle online system for notes and for free videos. This is very easy to access.
- We follow up with an in-house training day (when we are allowed to have people in-house again) for people who wish to come into the school. The training day is not mandatory but is offered for people who wish to check on their techniques. There are a number of training days throughout the year.
- By the end of this course you will be fully trained to perform reiki healing treatments on yourself, family, friends, animals and nature. You will have a deep connection to reiki and have meditation techniques to assist you on your journey.
- This is LIVE TRAINING VIA ZOOM not an online course which leaves you to do it yourself without any direct tutoring. You will learn all the practical, theory and practice in class including meditations and attunements.
- ‘Thanks a mill for beautiful weekend, I’m so grateful for your wonderful teaching. I really love Reiki from first moment of the class. Its really wonderful and really resonates with me. I feel so much filled now with love, gratitude, inner joy and peace now. You are right when you told us ‘it is one of the most wonderful gifts you can give yourself.’ Thank you very much Majella. have a beautiful day from Barbara (26th January 2021 – following Reiki 1 zoom class)
- Definition of Reiki
- How Reiki actually works
- The benefits of Reiki
- History of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- Explanation of Attunement/initiation process
- Four First-Level powerful attunements
- Correct breathing and posture
- Sharing of experiences of Attunement/initiations and questions arising
- Teaching and practice of Reiki hand position for self-healing, chair treatment, and lying on a plinth
- Each student will practice giving and receiving Reiki
- Explanation of the energetic systems of the body – including the aura, chakras, endocrine systems
- Opportunities for students to share workshop experience
- The possible effects during and after a Reiki treatment
- Brief introduction to the various levels of Reiki
- Teaching the importance of personal energy management, protection, self-care and well-being while giving and receiving Reiki
- The spiritual concepts and philosophy of Reiki
- Working with guides and angels
- This course may be counted as a module for people who choose to go on and take the ITEC Diploma in Reiki at any stage
- “Beautiful course, highly recommend anyone thinking of taking reiki to do so through Green Tara, Majella is fantastic. Wonderful tutor, comprehensive course content, safe and friendly environment. This was my second time taking this course and it was so much more in-depth with Majella and really brought the connection I needed to Reiki. Majella really brought spiritual Reiki to me and taught me how to develop my own relationship with Reiki, thank you ” KarenC. 2021
The First Level Reiki One:
- Course Facilitator: Majella Fagan – Traditional Usui Reiki Master Teacher.
- Course Fee: See payment methods
- Payments: We take credit card and also payments directly into the bank.
- Balance Due: All fees must be paid the week before the start of the workshop, thank you.
- Clothing: Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring slippers and warm socks.
- Bring Along: Slippers/warm socks, pen, small bottle of antibacterial hand gel, bottled drinking water – if preferred we have filtered cool water available for you.
- Refreshments: There is plenty of tea, herbal tea and coffee available at the College.
- Mobile Telephones: Please note that mobile telephones will be on ‘silent’ during the workshop, and during certain phases of the workshop they will be switched off or put into our therapy room. (Phones can be checked at regular intervals.)
- Lunch: There are a wide range of cafes/supermarkets in Navan suitable for all tastes or you are welcome to bring along a lunch. (The lunch break is one hour.)
- A Follow up class is provided.
- Once students have completed First Level you may progress onto Second Level Reiki
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
Methods of payment
- Card – via the website.
- Paypal – if you have a Paypal account. Paypal will also let you make a card payment without a Paypal account.
- Google Pay – if you are currently logged into your Google or Gmail account, this option will be offered to you.
- Apple Pay – if you have an Apple account, this option will be offered to you.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
You can pay in dollars, Euros or pounds. The website will automatically convert prices into your local currency. You can also change currency with the button on the bottom left of the webpage.
Create an Account
You have the option to create an account with us. This will save you from putting in all your details the next time you book a course.
Remember your card details
If you create an account, you can get the system to remember your card details for next time. We do not hold your card details. They are held by the card processing company (Stripe). The system cannot hold your card details unless you create an account.
Don’t want to pay online?
If you are uncomfortable paying online, you can phone the office (046 90 60 600) and they will make the booking for you and take your card details over the phone.
Majella Fagan Traditional Reiki Grand Master Teacher of 20 years
Bsc Hon’s (Psychology), BA (Drama), Traditional Usui Reiki Grand Master
Majella is your dedicated Reiki teacher and has been working with Reiki for over twenty years, and is an inspiring and dedicated teacher in the field of Reiki. Majella is committed to teaching Reiki ethically with you, the learner. She will take this gentle beautiful journey with you, guiding and encouraging you along the way.
Majella is one of the first people in the country to bring the Reiki training to deeper professional levels – in the quality of the teaching, in the hours of training, in the spiritual perspective, and in the case study practice – and she has been teaching the Reiki Practitioner standards for many years that are only now being brought in by current associations and federations. She has been training students and working with clients on a full-time basis in Reiki for over twenty years and is extremely experienced.
Reiki is taught here from its original spiritual traditions. It is one of Majella’s main spiritual practices.
Qualifications relevant to Reiki:
For Majella the most important qualification to teach Reiki is a deep, deep love and respect and daily practice of Reiki. which she has been following for twenty years. (‘It is one of the greatest gifts I have given myself and has blessed my life in every way possible.’)
Qualifications: Traditional Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher Practitioner, Seichem Reiki Master Teacher Practitioner, Sekhem Reiki Practitioner, Tai-Chi/ Chi-Gung, Kinesiology. NUI Maynooth Certificate in Counselling skills and Certificate in Teaching Adult Education. City & Guilds & ITEC Lecturing Diplomas and recognised teacher by the Irish Government.
Majella holds a Bsc Honours in Psychology studying Psychology Overview, Child Development, Biology & The Brain and Cognitive Psychology, Social Psychology, Human Developmental Psychology. Majella holds and teaches qualifications in many holistic therapies such as Reflexology, Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Crystal Healing, Shamanic Healing, Ear Candling.
Majella lectures in Adult Education and is an experienced teacher who has lectured at O’Fiaich Institute of Further Education for ten years to PLC students, and currently examines the programmes she developed and certifies the Certificates in Indian Head Massage and Reiki Level One, Level Two and Level Three Practitioners at O’Fiaich. Majella teaches FETAC Level 6 Child Psychology, FETAC Level 6 Child Development, FETAC Level 5 Developmental Human Psychology. She also holds the Diana Cooper teaching Angels qualification.
We offer three levels of Reiki training, which must be taken in order. Each level is a prerequisite for the next one.