Dates: October 08 Sunday, 9.45am–6.00pm. Live in-house training
About the Course
This is a post-graduate training course for Reflexology graduates.
It ma be taken by people who wish to use Hot Stone Reflexology & leg Massage for personal use on friends or family, or as a post-graduate CPD course for those who wish to practice professionally (and already hold a recognized Reflexologist qualification).
No experience or knowledge is required in order to attend this course other than professional training in Reflexology. To practice professionally you can add this qualification onto your insurance.
- How Stone Reflex therapy can save your fingers and hands while still applying reflexology
- History & philosophies of Hot Stone treatments
- Explanation, demonstration and practical application of the specific techniques used
- Understanding the various massage strokes used to apply the reflex hot stone treatment
- Safety and temperature when handling the stones and for clients
- Contraindications, cautions and common ailments
- Hot Stone Massage for the foot and lower leg using the hot & cold stones – from the front of the legs and back of the legs
- How to give a hot stone reflexology treatment
- Energetic techniques of clearing and balancing the client’s energies
- Care, cleansing and storage of the healing stones
- Connecting with the stones and learning to ‘interpret’ your intuition during the treatment
- Sealing in energy/Grounding energy
- Client Care and professionalism
- Possible client reactions
- Therapy Space/Therapist Insurance
- Selecting the appropriate stones and techniques for handling the stones safely
- Working with the appropriate medium(s) for the massage moves
- Specific energy clearing hot stone techniques – stone clicking, rocking, stripping, nurturing
- Working energetically & sacredly with the stones
- Consultations for the hot stone treatment
- Using cold stones, how to apply and where is this appropriate
- Equipment needed and sourcing materials
The aim of this course is to train you to a very high level. By the end of this course you will have a confident, detailed and broad knowledge of working with Hot & cold stone therapy and applying it to Reflexology. Holistic practitioners will be fully capable of entering the world of the Hot Stone Reflexology therapist with confidence and expertise.
‘We believe that with this treatment that one stroke with a stone is ten times deeper and lasts ten times longer than traditional techniques’ Mary Nelson found of La Stone Therapy.
Course Fees: €195.00 or €180.00 to members of IRIL, NNRI, FHT, AOR, IMTA, ARCHTI, The Guild & all who previously studied or are currently studying with Green Tara College
Special discount to members of professional associations, APPLY the code ‘professional’ at the checkout
Majella Fagan, BSc, BA
Majella has spent 25 years as a professional reflexologist and has been serving on the Irish National Professional Reflexology Institute (IRIL) as a committee member and educational officer for many, many years. Majella originally started teaching with the IRIL schools and trained through IRIL. Majella is honoured to be the current Chairperson of the Institute.
Majella has been refining and writing reflexology training for all these joyful years and has trained with many world respected teachers among them being: Beryl Crane, Hanne Marquerdt, Moshe Kruchik Biderman and Inge Dougans.
Majella lectures in Spiritual Holistic Health and the Psychology of Holism alongside Celtic Spirituality. One of her specialties (much in demand) is energetic emotional reflexology.
Majella hosts groups here in Ireland for spiritual holistic work from all over the world. People travel from all over Ireland and UK/Europe due to her unique and grounded teaching, which is first embedded on the physical aspects and then it built upon with the energetic principles of reflexology. Majella is known for the high standard and unique aspects of her training that comes from a wide knowledge that only occurs due to on-going experience and never-ending professional development training.
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
Methods of payment
- Card – via the website.
- Paypal – if you have a Paypal account. Paypal will also let you make a card payment without a Paypal account.
- Google Pay – if you are currently logged into your Google or Gmail account, this option will be offered to you.
- Apple Pay – if you have an Apple account, this option will be offered to you.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
You can pay in dollars, Euros or pounds. The website will automatically convert prices into your local currency. You can also change currency with the button on the bottom left of the webpage.
Create an Account
You have the option to create an account with us. This will save you from putting in all your details the next time you book a course.
Remember your card details
If you create an account, you can get the system to remember your card details for next time. We do not hold your card details. They are held by the card processing company (Stripe). The system cannot hold your card details unless you create an account.
Don’t want to pay online?
If you are uncomfortable paying online, you can phone the office (046 90 60 600) and they will make the booking for you and take your card details over the phone.
Very Limited Places
As we only take 8 people on this course then places must be secured by paying in full
- Full payment to book the course
- Upon booking and securing a place email your name the way you would like it on your Certificate as they are professionally printed before the course begins.
- Arrival Time on First Day: Registration will be from 9.30am, please arrive at 9.30am so we can start on time, thank you.
- Lunch: There are a wide range of cafes in Navan suitable for all tastes or you are welcome to bring along a lunch. The lunch break is one hour. If you are in Navan early on a Sunday McDonald’s is open at 7.00am and it is just one block from us.
- Please Bring: 2 Bath Sheet or bath towels, 3 Hand Towels, 2 Tea/dish Towels, Hair-band and hair tie, clean nails,..
- Clothing: Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring slippers for indoors, please do wear some form of trousers or shorts that are loose and may be raised above the knee. You are also welcome to wear your therapist uniform if you want to preserve your clothing
- Certificates: Certificates will be awarded on successful completion of the course
- If you require any further information or would like to come in and meet me please do not hesitate to get in contact, Kind regards. Majella Fagan 0469060600 Course Co-Ordinator