The Theory & Application of Aromatherapy Essential Oils for Reflexologists
Diploma in Aroma-Reflex Therapy
- Green Tara Diploma in the Theory & Application of Essential Oils
- Green Tara Diploma in Aroma Reflex
This course is eligible for Insurance cover
This training is eligible for CPD points with the various professional associations
At Green Tara College we teach you how to use Aromatherapy oils in an in-depth method. Aromatherapy can be used for many ailments, for deep healing and relaxation. We teach from a spiritual perspective and work with students to develop the ‘extra sensory’ skills of tuning into a client’s energy field. We will teach you to bring to your client, the treatment they truly need.
Some of the classes will be a blend of practical and theory to experience and learn the application of Aromatherapy.
- History of Aromatherapy
- Study of 42 Pure Essential oils to include: properties of each oil
- Source and extraction of each oil/Chemical Composition of each oil
- Blending of oils – creating oils for specific conditions
- Contraindications and considerations in the use of Aromatherapy
- Benefits of each oil and blended oils
- Common ailments and contraindications
- Client Care
- Learning the various carrier oils
- After care advice
- Treating common health conditions with Aromatherapy
- Safely blending and using essential oils & carrier oils
- Possible Reactions of Aromatherapy Treatments
- The teaching and practice of a lovely foot and let massage for applying Aromatherapy.
- The Integration of Aromatherapy with Reflexology – Aroma/Reflex- the practice and teaching of a foot & leg massage incorporated within the Reflexology treatment through in-depth practical training
- The integration of Aromatherapy with Reflexology – through a hand and arm massage that can be incorporated with Hand Reflexology
- Aftercare advise when using Aromatherapy for clients
- Other methods of using Essential Oils – oil burners, baths, candles, smell etc.
- Meditation at each class to connect you with the spiritual energy of the oils
- Working energetically & intuitively with essential oils
- Various ways of applying the essential oils through other therapies
We supply the following charts for you: blending sheet forms, Essential oil task sheets, blending sheet form.
Review: Overall, I really enjoyed taking part in this course. I feel that I can use what I have learned along with my reflexology and I am happy that I will be able to offer this to my clients as a superior treatment. I feel that using a blend along with reflexology will help to further enhance the whole healing process and I am really looking forward to being able to use this with my clients in the future. Grace 2020
Normally €745.00 – Special offer to IRIL,NRRI, FHT, AOR members of €595.00
- You are welcome to pay the full amount up front
- You can pay Deposit of €350.00 to secure your place, then pay €245.00 in second month
- There are no case studies with this training
- A multiple choice examination will be taken at the end of the training
- There are some on-going assignments during the course
- You will be applying the practice on clients at home
The following is further training that you could progress onto:
- Natural Product Making (making your own natural products)
- Natural skin cream making (make and market your own skin products)
- Aromatherapy Massage post graduate Certificate – learn to offer a full body Aromatherapy massage
Dates for Aromatherapy Theory
10.00am – 6.00pm
February – July 2020
- February: 28 (Sunday)
- March: 28 (Sunday)
- April: 25 (Sunday)
- May: 23 (Sunday)
- June: 20 (Sunday)
- July: 11 (Sunday)
- July: 25 (Sunday)
Energy Management Therapist & Client Care – optional extra Free course
September 2020: Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 (9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
Majella Fagan, BSc, BA
Majella has spent 25 years as a professional reflexologist and has been serving on the Irish National Professional Reflexology Institute (IRIL) as a committee member and educational officer for many, many years. Majella originally started teaching with the IRIL schools and trained through IRIL. Majella is honoured to be the current Chairperson of the Institute.
Majella has been refining and writing reflexology training for all these joyful years and has trained with many world respected teachers among them being: Beryl Crane, Hanne Marquerdt, Moshe Kruchik Biderman and Inge Dougans.
Majella lectures in Spiritual Holistic Health and the Psychology of Holism alongside Celtic Spirituality. One of her specialties (much in demand) is energetic emotional reflexology.
Majella hosts groups here in Ireland for spiritual holistic work from all over the world. People travel from all over Ireland and UK/Europe due to her unique and grounded teaching, which is first embedded on the physical aspects and then it built upon with the energetic principles of reflexology. Majella is known for the high standard and unique aspects of her training that comes from a wide knowledge that only occurs due to on-going experience and never-ending professional development training.
Other Post-Graduate Reflexology Courses
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
Methods of payment
You can pay by any method which you prefer. We will email you a booking receipt which contains the instructions for your choice.
- Card – via the website online (you do not need a Paypal account), we are using paypal as a method but you do not have to have an account you can pay that way by card.
- Telephone – if you are not comfortable paying by card online, we can telephone you and take your card details over the phone or you may phone us directly on 046 9060600. This option is not available for Installment Payments.
- Cash – you may arrange to call to the school to pay in person, it is best to telephone first
- Cheque or postal order: You may post to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, Co. Meath. C15 W8NY. You may wish to register post especially if it is a postal order. Make the payment out to Green Tara College.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.