Creating Natural Products 2023
Natural Product Making –Course Fees: €225 .00
March: Saturday 04 Times: 9.00am–6.00pm.
Make Natural Face & Body creams – €275.00
March: Sunday 26th Times: 9.00am–6.00pm
Making Natural Healing Balms- €225.00
April : Sunday 16 Times: 9.00am–6.00 pm
Book all three courses for a discounted price – €595.00
Would you like to learn how to make your own natural products?
Have you ever wondered what ingredients are in your shower gel, bath salts and soaps? Are they full of damaging and possibly life threatening chemicals? Do you understand the chemical terms used for lists of ingredients and wonder what they mean? Do you worry frequently about damaging ingredients in your wash products?
You can learn to make your own natural products and know exactly what is in them. You can choose the ingredients and take more control of our own health and well-being.
This is a fun and easily accessible class and is open to everybody. No previous qualifications are necessary. You will learn various necessary recipes and to create your own. You can use your products for gifts.
What will you learn?
- Make lovely bath salts such as Rose Petal bath salts
- Make healthy body scrubs
- Make products suitable for various skin types
- Use Aromatherapy essential oils safely in your products
- Make natural face scrubs
- Use herbs safely in your products such as rose petals, lavender etc.
- Make your own soap bars
- Make your own hand sanitiser
- Make your own healing gel that is excellent for minor burns, insect bites, irritated skin, spots, even can be used as an after-sun soother.
- About carrier base oils and how they work with the relevant aromatherapy oils
- How to label, store and the shelf life of your products
- Make natural products that are healthy and in harmony with our environment
- Choose and be creative in your product making with natural, organic ingredients
- Learn about the ingredients in-depth
- How to use ingredients safely and well
- Combining waxes and butters/oils (L2)
Progression routes – learn more
- Gift your products to friends and family
- Learn how to make natural creams for face, body lotions, massage, healing gels & creams, lip balms in our 1 day workshop – Natural Creams
- Achieve a professional Diploma in the use of Aromatherapy Essential Oils (insert link to the theory only page)
- Achieve a professional Diploma in Aromatherapy & Aromatherapy Massage
- Achieve a professional Diploma in Aroma-Reflexology
- The above Diplomas allow you to achieve professional status, become insured to practice professionally.
- Employment may be in spas, holistic & beauty clinics, care centres and working from home.
- Review: I did my first class yesterday 5/03/2022. What a beautiful class it was! Couldn’t wait till I reached home and tried my natural products! I’ll be making more!!! Thank you Majella Fagan for organising the course and a massive thank you to an amazing teacher Eileen! Jolanta masedunskaite
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
Methods of payment
- Card – via the website.
- Paypal – if you have a Paypal account. Paypal will also let you make a card payment without a Paypal account.
- Google Pay – if you are currently logged into your Google or Gmail account, this option will be offered to you.
- Apple Pay – if you have an Apple account, this option will be offered to you.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
You can pay in dollars, Euros or pounds. The website will automatically convert prices into your local currency. You can also change currency with the button on the bottom left of the webpage.
Create an Account
You have the option to create an account with us. This will save you from putting in all your details the next time you book a course.
Remember your card details
If you create an account, you can get the system to remember your card details for next time. We do not hold your card details. They are held by the card processing company (Stripe). The system cannot hold your card details unless you create an account.
Don’t want to pay online?
If you are uncomfortable paying online, you can phone the office (046 90 60 600) and they will make the booking for you and take your card details over the phone.