The ITEC Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology course is intended for those who wish to learn and gain an internationally recognized qualification in this subject.
This ITEC Diploma course is suitable for students who would like to take this course as an individual subject and ITEC qualification.
Anatomy & Physiology is the core module to all holistic practical training (Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, etc). This course is a compulsory module for students studying Reflexology & Holistic Massage.
No experience or knowledge is required in order for you to attend the ITEC Anatomy & Physiology Diploma.
If you haven’t studied for some time, or if you did not complete secondary school or take examinations, that is no problem – you will find this course well structured and easy to manage.
Upon successful completion of the training you will receive your Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology from ITEC.
Once you have achieved your Anatomy & Physiology Diploma, if you so desire you can continue with your studies in Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Sports Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Reiki, Diet and Nutrition, etc.
The aim of this course is to train you to a very high level so that by the end of this training you will have an extremely detailed and broad knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology.
An integral part of the training in Anatomy & Physiology is the connection between the physical structures of the body and treating the whole person, body, mind & spirit.
Our tutors are highly experienced Anatomy & Physiology teachers – some with over 20 years of experience.
It is our aim in teaching Anatomy & Physiology to bring to you this fascinating subject in a down-to-earth, interesting and exciting manner. We make Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology easily accessible and memorable to all.
At Green Tara College we aim to support you in every way possible with your studies, and include exam preparation & study guide classes in the training.
The tutor will take you through each system in detail bringing a new awareness that will help you enhance your understanding of how the body works and your sense of well-being. You will also, upon completion of the training, know how to apply this knowledge to the holistic field.
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Vascular System
- The Cell
- Circulatory System
- Lymphatic System
- Neurological System
- Endocrine System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Reproductive System
- Review classes and examination preparation classes
- Illnesses and symptoms related to each body system
- The holistic link with each system
- Study Aid Classes
- We allow the voice recording of this class – optional choice
- Extra notes and assessment practice
- Class assessments to aid in your learning
The syllabus is easily laid out so as to be accessible to all. The time between each lesson allows you the opportunity to study in detail and to gradually build on your knowledge.
Students are welcome to voice record the classes to aid learning!
Enrollment and Entry Qualifications
Fees can be paid in instalments
BOOKING- special offer of €350.00 (exam fee €150.00)
A Deposit is required of €250.00 to secure a place on the training, then payment in your second month of class on the first of the month of €250.
- As the terms of Anatomy & Physiology involves the memorising and understanding of anatomical names, it is essential that the student has an acceptable knowledge and capability of written and oral English. This must be self assessed by you and if you have a look at the recommended ITEC book, that will give you some idea.
- Complete the Application Form at enrolment or first class
- Agree to and sign complete Terms & Conditions of Booking including College Contract
- Course Fee €350.00 plus examination fee €150.00 = €500.00
- Deposit: Non-refundable €250.00
Places are awarded following a College Interview in person or on telephone
Required Reading List
An Introductory Guide to Anatomy & Physiology
by Louise Tucker
You can order online at www.bomar.ie
Please do not hesitate to get in contact if we can help with any further information, or if you would like to arrange to call in and meet us.
Please contact Majella at the College for any queries via Email email@example.com or telephone (046 90 60 600)
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
Methods of payment
You can pay by any method which you prefer. We will email you a booking receipt which contains the instructions for your choice.
- Card – via the website online (you do not need a Paypal account), we are using paypal as a method but you do not have to have an account you can pay that way by card.
- Telephone – if you are not comfortable paying by card online, we can telephone you and take your card details over the phone or you may phone us directly on 046 9060600. This option is not available for Installment Payments.
- Cash – you may arrange to call to the school to pay in person, it is best to telephone first
- Cheque or postal order: You may post to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, Co. Meath. C15 W8NY. You may wish to register post especially if it is a postal order. Make the payment out to Green Tara College.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
ITEC & all our courses continue despite COVID-19
Please note regulations are changing all the time and we will adapt accordingly in line with government requirements
Green Tara College & ITEC have adapted quickly to the new COVID-19 situation:
- Exam formats have been adapted so that we can still hold exams
- We have not cancelled, or even delayed, any ITEC courses- we are proud that all our our learners were still able to complete exams successfully in May 20 & December 2020 & May 2021
- We will deliver all the theory via zoom so you can get just as much learning via Zoom as you can in a class.
- Practical classes are in-house – (if necessary we can adapt some practical via zoom so classes are not lost)
- All theory classes are via Zoom – so you don’t have to travel
- We use Moodle where you have all your notes up on line and guided videos of the practical techniques
- We will work with the Covid-19 situation and will support you in getting you through your exams which keeping up our prestigious and excellent practical training
|cover all the 12 system||Pick your class subject and date to suit you|
|The Cell||2021 October|
|Digestive System||February 2021|
|Endocrine System||February 02|
(9:00am – 12.00)
|Lymphatic System||July 2021|
(check time with school)
|Muscular System||2021 December|
|Nervous System||September 2021|
(check time with school)
(check time with school)
|Respiratory System||July 2021|
|Skeletal System||2021 January|
August Sunday 22
|Skin & Tissues||2021 November|
(check time with school)
These are a variety of dates when the systems will be taught you can choose which ones you would like to attend.
If the class is on zoom then you may attend the same class as often as you wish.