Level 3 Reiki Healer Training
Reiki for professional practice as a Reiki Master Professional Healer or for self and family use
Open to all who have completed Reiki Second Level with any teacher and from any Reiki tradition – all welcome.
Dates for Reiki 3 2021
March: Friday 12 (7-10 pm), Saturday 12 & Sunday 14 (9.30 am – 6.00 pm)
- Attunement to Master Symbols
- Teaching of the Master Symbols and uses
- Practice of Reiki using the Symbols
- Review of First and Second Level
- Advanced Energy Healing work to include clearing energy, scanning the energy field, seeing the energy field
- Advanced set of hand positions working the meridian and touch point centres leading to a more involved and deeper way of working for the practitioner – unique to Reiki Ireland
- Opportunities to share workshop experience
- Code and ethics of a Third Level Practitioner
- Further understanding of the Holistic Approach
- Further study of the body’s energetic systems
- Further review of the philosophies of Reiki
- Client care and handling
- Illness/related organs & relevant treatments
- Space preparation, cleansing & protection
- Advanced meditation techniques
- Advanced breath techniques and posture
- Working with the kundalini and advanced techniques – not taught in any other school
- Third Level Certificate & Third Level Booklet
- Case Studies
Once students have completed Third Level Reiki Master Practitioner and the required course work, you may progress onto Reiki Master Teacher Training if you choose.
- Course Facilitator: Majella Fagan – Traditional Usui Reiki Grand Master Teacher.
- Clothing: Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring slippers and warm socks.
- Bring Along: Slippers/ warm socks, pen, small bottle of antibacterial hand gel, bottled drinking water – if preferred we have filtered cool water available for you.
- Refreshments: There is plenty of tea, herbal tea and coffee available at the College.
- Mobile Telephones: Please note that mobile telephones will be on ‘silent’ during the workshop, and during certain phases to the workshop they will be switched off or put into our therapy room. Phones can be checked at regular intervals.
- Lunch: There are a wide range of cafes/supermarkets in Navan suitable for all tastes or you are welcome to bring along a lunch. The lunch break is one hour.
A Follow-up class is provided.
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button. You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option You can then select your method of payment. We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.
How do I book a place?
Methods of payment
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
You can then select your method of payment.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.
We offer three levels of Reiki training, which must be taken in order. Each level is a prerequisite for the next one.