|14 Hours||1 weekend|
Tthis course. It is open to all.
The tutors are themselves holistic therapist’s and are excellent at linking first aid to the Holistic Field.
At Green Tara College we run this course once a year.
This course is also a FREE module that we include in our Holistic Diplomas.
- Circulation, wounds and bleeding
- Respiration, asphyxia
- Accident Scene Management
- Heart Conditions
- Head Injury & gun shot wounds
- Fractures, sprains, strains
- Burns, scalds
- Medical emergencies
- First Aid and the Holistic Therapist
The training will be run over one weekend Sat/Sun 9.30am-5.30pm.
Upon completion students will be confident in handling emergency situations and will receive a Red Cross First Aid Certificate.
The College will provide all necessary teaching equipment.
• Red Cross Certificate in First Aid
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
You can then select your method of payment.
Methods of payment
- Paypal – you do not need a Paypal account.
- Telephone – Debit or Credit Card. You will need to phone 046 90 60 600 with your card. We will take payment over the phone.
- Bank Transfer – If you select this option, the system will email our bank details to you. Please use your order number as the reference so we know you’ve paid. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
- Cheque – Please post a cheque to Green Tara College, Tara House, 1 Preston Place, 38 Trimgate Street, Navan, County Meath, Ireland. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.