Next course: We are currently seeking a first aid provider for basic first aid via zoom, please contact email@example.com
This course is open to all- it is a complete beginners course.
Course Fee: special offer of €80.00. Places limited. Full fees must be paid upon booking and are not refundable or transferable. You can however get another person to take your place if needed.
If you have a group who would need a first aid course we are happy to arrange for you, please contact us.
- Circulation, wounds and bleeding
- Respiration, asphyxia
- Accident Scene Management
- Heart Conditions
- Head Injury & gun shot wounds
- Fractures, sprains, strains
- Burns, scalds
- Medical emergencies
- First Aid and the Holistic Therapist
- Upon completion students will be confident in handling emergency situations and will receive a recognised First Aid Certificate.
The College will provide all necessary teaching equipment.
• Recognized Certificate in First Aid – valid for 2 years and includes the new Covid-19 moodules
€70.00- special offer
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
Methods of payment
- Card – via the website.
- Paypal – if you have a Paypal account. Paypal will also let you make a card payment without a Paypal account.
- Google Pay – if you are currently logged into your Google or Gmail account, this option will be offered to you.
- Apple Pay – if you have an Apple account, this option will be offered to you.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
You can pay in dollars, Euros or pounds. The website will automatically convert prices into your local currency. You can also change currency with the button on the bottom left of the webpage.
Create an Account
You have the option to create an account with us. This will save you from putting in all your details the next time you book a course.
Remember your card details
If you create an account, you can get the system to remember your card details for next time. We do not hold your card details. They are held by the card processing company (Stripe). The system cannot hold your card details unless you create an account.
Don’t want to pay online?
If you are uncomfortable paying online, you can phone the office (046 90 60 600) and they will make the booking for you and take your card details over the phone.