This course is open to all- it is a complete beginners course.
Next Course -Booking now -May : Saturday 15th, 2021 via zoom – 10am-4:30pm (1/2 hour lunch break)- booking now Accepted by insurance companies and professional associations
Course Fee: special offer of €80.00. Places limited. Full fees must be paid upon booking and are not refundable or transferable. You can however get another person to take your place if needed.
If you have a group who would need a first aid course we are happy to arrange for you, please contact us.
- Circulation, wounds and bleeding
- Respiration, asphyxia
- Accident Scene Management
- Heart Conditions
- Head Injury & gun shot wounds
- Fractures, sprains, strains
- Burns, scalds
- Medical emergencies
- First Aid and the Holistic Therapist
- Upon completion students will be confident in handling emergency situations and will receive a recognised First Aid Certificate.
The College will provide all necessary teaching equipment.
• Recognized Certificate in First Aid – valid for 2 years and includes the new Covid-19 moodules
€70.00- special offer
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
Methods of payment
You can pay by any method which you prefer. We will email you a booking receipt which contains the instructions for your choice.
- Card – via the website online (you do not need a Paypal account), we are using paypal as a method but you do not have to have an account you can pay that way by card.
- Telephone – if you are not comfortable paying by card online, we can telephone you and take your card details over the phone or you may phone us directly on 046 9060600. This option is not available for Installment Payments.
- Cash – you may arrange to call to the school to pay in person, it is best to telephone first
- Cheque or postal order: You may post to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, Co. Meath. C15 W8NY. You may wish to register post especially if it is a postal order. Make the payment out to Green Tara College.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.