This course is open to all- it is a complete beginners course.
Next Course -Booking now -February : Saturday 06 2021 via zoom – 10am-3:30pm (1/2 hour lunch break)- booking now
Accepted by insurance companies and professional associations
Course on 31 January BOOKED OUT
Course Fee: special offer of €70.00. Places limited. Full fees must be paid upon book and are not refundable or transferable. You can however get another person to take your place if needed.
If you have a group who would need a first aid course we are happy to arrange for you, please contact us.
- Circulation, wounds and bleeding
- Respiration, asphyxia
- Accident Scene Management
- Heart Conditions
- Head Injury & gun shot wounds
- Fractures, sprains, strains
- Burns, scalds
- Medical emergencies
- First Aid and the Holistic Therapist
- Upon completion students will be confident in handling emergency situations and will receive a recognised First Aid Certificate.
The College will provide all necessary teaching equipment.
• Recognized Certificate in First Aid – valid for 2 years and includes the new Covid-19 moodules
€70.00- special offer
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
You can then select your method of payment.
Methods of payment
- Paypal – you do not need a Paypal account- you just use to pay with your Card via paypal.
- Telephone – Debit or Credit Card. You will need to phone 046 90 60 600 with your card. We will take payment over the phone.
- Bank Transfer – If you select this option, the system will email our bank details to you. Please use your order number as the reference so we know you’ve paid. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
- Cheque – Please post a Cheque or postal order to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, County Meath, Ireland, C15 W8NY.
- Cash or call in person – You may arrange to call into the school, it is best to telephone first to arrange a suitable time on 0469060600, thank you
- Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.