Classical Feng Shui – Foundation Level 1
Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd September 2023
This 2-day course is taught by Linda Close, the Founder of Jingshen Feng Shui.
Over two days, this interactive and informative course will provide you with a strong foundation in Feng Shui, its universal topics/concepts necessary to practice and understand good Feng Shui.
Feng Shui does not have to be difficult for it to work, but it must be based on fundamental principles/concepts practiced correctly.
On completing this course, you will have the skills and confidence to apply Feng Shui to your own home, or business for greater success and balance in your life.
What will you learn on this course?
- The origins of Feng Shui, its evolution and application in modern times.
- Basic principles of Feng Shui and the I Ching.
- The Trinity Of Luck and how this affects your life and opportunities.
- Core Concepts – Yin/Yang. 5 Element Theory and the cycle of elements. Qi and flow. BAGUA; the 8 life aspirations sectors in a home for health & family , wealth, career, fame and recognition , helpful people, love & marriage, knowledge and creativity, children.
- Luo pan compass, 24 Mountains and Trigrams, taking accurate compass and facing directions in a building.
- Exterior Feng Shui, locations and landforms, and how this impacts on your energy and your home. Effects of negative Qi in your immediate surroundings, and how to mitigate.
- 8 Mansion Theory; applying East and West Charts.
- Calculating your KUA; then applying your personal best directions for success, personal development, longevity, relationships.
- Feng Shui for Interiors- we prioritise 4 main sectors in your home or business. Entrance, kitchen, master bedroom and home office.
- Practical application of the BAGUA on your own property floor plans. Case studies – adjustments/cures/remedies.
- Symbols of good fortune to create greater abundance with Feng Shui. We discuss the importance of positioning and time dimensions.
- Space clearing and clutter/Blockages, discussing impediments of the natural flow of energy and how this impacts personal energy and that of your home or business.
- Your goals and aspirations and getting started practicing Feng Shui.
Green Tara College premises, Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland
[click here for directions]
About your teacher – Linda Close
A Feng Shui Master Practitioner and accredited International Feng Shui Guild (IFSG) professional, Linda began the fascinating study of Feng Shui and Chinese Metaphysics over 20 years ago.
By applying Feng Shui principles to her own homes and working life she found increasing success and wellbeing. After a successful business career as a Retail Director in London and Paris. Linda became Collaborative CEO of the Bettys and Taylors Group, Managing Director of Bettys and Chairman of Yumi York.
Achieving Master Practitioner accreditation in 2014 she studied with Grandmaster Lillian Too at the prestigious WOFS Institute, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. She also studies with Dato Joey Yap in the fascinating concepts of Bazi, YI JIng and the Art of Date Selection.
Retiring from active corporate life in 2015. Linda relocated to Ireland to devote more time to her family and developing the Jingshen business. In demand as a consultant, educator and speaker on Feng Shui, she provides services to small businesses and homeowners across Ireland and U.K.
Linda’s expertise, combined with a genuine desire to help others understand the benefits of great Feng Shui, makes the concepts and principles easier to understand and apply.
How to book:
You cannot book this course on this website. Please go to www.jingshenfengshui.com
Contact: 085 216 0418