The ITEC Certificate in Education and Training teaches you to teach.
It is required for many teaching positions, especially when teaching in private colleges. The course is intended for anyone who wants to teach in private industry but lacks a degree in education.
This Level 4 UK Teaching Certificate aligns to Level 6 on the Irish QQI framework of qualifications.
- Understand Roles Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Planning to Meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training
- Delivering Education and Training
- Assessing Learners in Education and Training
- Using Resources for Education and Training
- Identify Individual Learning and Development Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Understanding and Managing Behaviors in a Learning Environment
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
Methods of payment
You can pay by any method which you prefer. We will email you a booking receipt which contains the instructions for your choice.
- Card – via the website online (you do not need a Paypal account), we are using paypal as a method but you do not have to have an account you can pay that way by card.
- Telephone – if you are not comfortable paying by card online, we can telephone you and take your card details over the phone or you may phone us directly on 046 9060600. This option is not available for Installment Payments.
- Cash – you may arrange to call to the school to pay in person, it is best to telephone first
- Cheque or postal order: You may post to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, Co. Meath. C15 W8NY. You may wish to register post especially if it is a postal order. Make the payment out to Green Tara College.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
ITEC & all our courses continue despite COVID-19
Please note regulations are changing all the time and we will adapt accordingly in line with government requirements
Green Tara College & ITEC have adapted quickly to the new COVID-19 situation:
- Exam formats have been adapted so that we can still hold exams
- We have not cancelled, or even delayed, any ITEC courses- we are proud that all our our learners were still able to complete exams successfully in May 20 & December 2020 & May 2021
- We will deliver all the theory via zoom so you can get just as much learning via Zoom as you can in a class.
- Practical classes are in-house – (if necessary we can adapt some practical via zoom so classes are not lost)
- All theory classes are via Zoom – so you don’t have to travel
- We use Moodle where you have all your notes up on line and guided videos of the practical techniques
- We will work with the Covid-19 situation and will support you in getting you through your exams which keeping up our prestigious and excellent practical training