The ITEC Certificate in Education and Training teaches you to teach.
It is required for many teaching positions, especially when teaching in private colleges. The course is intended for anyone who wants to teach in private industry but lacks a degree in education.
This Level 4 UK Teaching Certificate aligns to Level 6 on the Irish QQI framework of qualifications.
- Understand Roles Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Planning to Meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training
- Delivering Education and Training
- Assessing Learners in Education and Training
- Using Resources for Education and Training
- Identify Individual Learning and Development Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Understanding and Managing Behaviors in a Learning Environment
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
Methods of payment
- Card – via the website.
- Paypal – if you have a Paypal account. Paypal will also let you make a card payment without a Paypal account.
- Google Pay – if you are currently logged into your Google or Gmail account, this option will be offered to you.
- Apple Pay – if you have an Apple account, this option will be offered to you.
A place on the course cannot be guaranteed without payment.
You can pay in dollars, Euros or pounds. The website will automatically convert prices into your local currency. You can also change currency with the button on the bottom left of the webpage.
Create an Account
You have the option to create an account with us. This will save you from putting in all your details the next time you book a course.
Remember your card details
If you create an account, you can get the system to remember your card details for next time. We do not hold your card details. They are held by the card processing company (Stripe). The system cannot hold your card details unless you create an account.
Don’t want to pay online?
If you are uncomfortable paying online, you can phone the office (046 90 60 600) and they will make the booking for you and take your card details over the phone.
ITEC & all our courses continue despite COVID-19
Please note regulations are changing all the time and we will adapt accordingly in line with government requirements. We follow strict Covid hygiene rules for all your safety.
Green Tara College & ITEC have adapted quickly to the new COVID-19 situation:
- Exam formats have been adapted so that we can still hold exams
- We have not cancelled, or even delayed, any ITEC courses- we are proud that all our our learners were still able to complete exams successfully in May 20 & December 2020 & May 2021 & December 2021 & May 2022
- We will deliver all the theory via zoom so you can get just as much learning via Zoom as you can in a class.
- Practical classes are in-house – (if necessary we can adapt some practical via zoom so classes are not lost)
- All theory classes are via Zoom – so you don’t have to travel
- We use Moodle where you have all your notes up on line and guided videos of the practical techniques
- We will work with the Covid-19 situation and will support you in getting you through your exams which keeping up our prestigious and excellent practical training