The ITEC Certificate in Education and Training teaches you to teach.
It is required for many teaching positions, especially when teaching in private colleges. The course is intended for anyone who wants to teach in private industry but lacks a degree in education.
This Level 4 UK Teaching Certificate aligns to Level 6 on the Irish QQI framework of qualifications.
- Understand Roles Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Planning to Meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training
- Delivering Education and Training
- Assessing Learners in Education and Training
- Using Resources for Education and Training
- Identify Individual Learning and Development Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Understanding and Managing Behaviors in a Learning Environment
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
You can then select your method of payment.
Methods of payment
- Paypal – you do not need a Paypal account.
- Telephone – Debit or Credit Card. You will need to phone 046 90 60 600 with your card. We will take payment over the phone.
- Bank Transfer – If you select this option, the system will email our bank details to you. Please use your order number as the reference so we know you’ve paid. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
- Cheque – Please post a cheque to Green Tara College, Tara House, 1 Preston Place, 38 Trimgate Street, Navan, County Meath, Ireland. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.
ITEC courses continue despite COVID-19
ITEC have adapted quickly to the new COVID-19 situation:
- Exam formats have been adapted so that we can still hold exams – via Zoom.
- All our current ITEC courses are now coming to completion via Zoom. We have not cancelled, or even delayed, any ITEC courses.
- The next courses will commence soon via Zoom.
- We will deliver all the theory training first, as this works very well over Zoom. Theory classes are lectures, so you can get just as much learning via Zoom as you can in a class.
- We have worked out procedures for teaching the practical skills via Zoom. These have been approved by ITEC.
- ITEC now allow all exams via Zoom.