Post-Graduate Certificate in Paediatric Reflexology for Babies, Toddlers & Children
March 24 Wednesday & Thursday 25 – 7-10pm
This course is intended for those who wish to learn how to bring Reflexology to infants, babies, toddlers & children and gain a post–graduate certificate.
It can be taken by those who wish to further their knowledge of reflexology with children or for those who wish to assist in their own family’s health.
- Reflexologist’s can gain insurance and add this qualification to current insurance.
- Reflexologist’s can receive CPD points.
A Diploma in Reflexology is required in order to attend this course.
The course covers Reflexology for children in the study of the Holistic Field. The course includes the consideration of insurance for working with children in Reflexology.
The aim of this course is to train you to a very high level so that you can be confident to work with children.
Upon completion of the training you will have a detailed and broad knowledge of working with children in Reflexology and you will have various techniques for the various ages.
This is a post-graduate training course. It can be taken by therapist who holds a recognized diploma.
“Results are good with children and babies because they are more relaxed and supple and because their bodies are highly receptive to therapeutic stimuli.” – Inge Dougans
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a Post Graduate Certificate in Reflexology for Infants,, toddlers & children.
This course is recognized by the Irish Reflexologists Institute, NNRI, AOR and other associations
- Consultation process & gaining consent for children
- Adapting chair/room/plinth to suit children
- Adapting reflexology techniques to treat children
- Contraindications with regard to children
- Common childhood illnesses and how to treat with reflexology
- Referral procedure
- Practical demonstration and practice
Practical Reflexology: – Complete reflexology treatment to include taking consultation, greeting and reading the feet, the actually treatment methods, hand holds, pressure adapted to suit children, completion and relaxation techniques. Adapting reflexology for specific conditions.
Client Care & Professional Conduct: Learning how to work with children, creating a safe healing space, meeting the children’s and guardian’s needs, communication skills, personal well-being while working with children, children with special needs, developing your therapists relationship with the child, referral procedures.
Business Practice: health & safety, hygiene, insurance, gaining consent, special requirements, communication, Insurance and legal considerations, record keeping.
€150.00. Discounted fee to IRIL, NNRI, AOR, FHT member’s course fee is €135.00
Dates for Baby Reflexology 2021- LIVE ZOOM TRAINING
February: Wednesday 24 (Theory) & Thursday (Practical) 25 March
Times: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Course Fees: €150.00 or €135.00 to, members of IRIL, NNRI, FHT, AOR, IMTA, ARCHTI, The Guild & all who previously studied or are currently studying with Green Tara College
Special discount to members of professional associations
How do I book a place?
In order to book a place please REGISTER by clicking the REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE button.
You can check your booking, then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT- you do NOT need a PayPal account to Pay. When you get to the final payment page SCROLL DOWN and you will see the PAY with CARD ONLY option
You can then select your method of payment.
Methods of payment
- Paypal – you do not need a Paypal account- you just use to pay with your Card via paypal.
- Telephone – Debit or Credit Card. You will need to phone 046 90 60 600 with your card. We will take payment over the phone.
- Bank Transfer – If you select this option, the system will email our bank details to you. Please use your order number as the reference so we know you’ve paid. Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
- Cheque – Please post a Cheque or postal order to Green Tara College, Tara House, Top Floor, 28/29 Trimgate Lane, Navan, County Meath, Ireland, C15 W8NY.
- Cash or call in person – You may arrange to call into the school, it is best to telephone first to arrange a suitable time on 0469060600, thank you
- Your booking is not made until the money is received. This information will be on your booking receipt.
We regret we cannot hold places on courses for you until you have paid your deposit.